Are you interested in getting involved? Please join us for our Open House on Thursday, May 5th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Tap Room!
Our active membership consists of approximately 125 women who possess the following…
- Interest in Volunteerism
- Commitment to Community Service
- Interest in Developing Leadership Potential
- Working with other women to create positive community change
- Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
- Access to community leaders, new friends, and creative ideas.
- Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a non-profit organization.
The Junior League of Panama City, Inc. provides its’ membership with training for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development.