Are you interested in getting involved? Please join us for our Open House on Thursday, May 18th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Taproom!
Our active membership consists of approximately 100 women who possess the following:
- Interest in Volunteerism
- Commitment to Community Service
- Interest in Developing Leadership Potential
- Working with other women to create positive community change
- Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
- Access to community leaders, new friends, and creative ideas
- Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a non-profit organization
The Junior League of Panama City, Inc. provides its’ membership with training for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development.
Click here for the 2023-2024 New Member Application